MY ACCOUNT AND PROFILE SETTING
BROWSE BY TOPIC
WHAT'S NEW IN SGS DIGICOMPLY
Introducing the Restricted Substances Database (Food)
The database contains a comprehensive list of MRLs for pesticides, vet drugs, heavy metals, mycotoxins, other contaminants as well as usage limits for food additives.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE RESTRICTED SUBSTANCES FEATURE?
If you are a manufacturer sourcing raw agricultural products or selling processed foods, you are bound to be facing the challenge of meeting different Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) regulations. Because many countries set their own MRLs, the list you need to adhere to has thousands of limits and requires constant monitoring to avoid any barrier to global commerce or risk of violation. This time-consuming and error-prone activity can be automated in our platform. The new Restricted Substances feature allows you to:
- Access a growing database with over 1 million substance limits in more than 90 markets
- Build easy-to-compare contaminant limit reports
- Support strategic evaluation and potential impacts on global sales
- Create alerts to ease collaboration
- Amplify your team’s productivity